Build Your Career With United Heart Hospital
We are in constant need of talented staff with great work ethics to join our hard-working, compassionate team at United Heart Hospital and Clinics. Feel free to apply to any of these positions and upload your CV accordingly. We will get back to you promptly
Are you an experienced Physician looking for an opportunity to advance your career, skills and well-being and care of your patients? We are looking for a committed and experienced Physician to join our team and help us cater our treatments to the specific needs of our patients in world-class facilities and provide top-notch specialized services to each and every one of our patients.
- Perform routine examinations of patients
- Understand patients’ health conditions based on symptoms and tests
- Set diagnosis based on medical expertise and knowledge
- Examine, analyze and interpret lab tests results
- Prescribe different medical treatments, medications and drugs
- Collaborate with other physicians and team members
- Adhere to laws, rules and regulations
- Stay up to date with latest research, technologies and best practices
- Previous working experience as a Physician for (2 to 3) year(s)
- Doctor of Medicine degree (MD)
- Valid license to practice the profession
- In-depth knowledge of examination procedures, methodologies and diagnostics
- Outstanding patient management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to care for our patients and facilitate their speedy recovery. The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision. The goal is to promote patient’s well-being by providing high quality nursing care.
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Valid nursing license
Radiographers are responsible for taking and interpreting images of the human body. They use X-rays, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computed tomography (CT) scans, ultrasound, and other types of imaging technology to create detailed pictures of internal organs, bones, tissues, and more.
- Administering contrast agents to patients prior to taking x-rays or other imaging tests, in order to improve image quality
- Operating radiographic equipment such as X-ray machines, MRI scanners, CT scanners, ultrasound machines, nuclear medicine equipment, and fluoroscopy equipment
- Performing diagnostic imaging procedures such as computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRIs), and ultrasound examinations
- Reading diagnostic imaging studies to determine if they are diagnostic or to locate possible areas of concern
- Preparing patients for exams by administering contrast agents or putting them into position for scanning
- Communicating with physicians about results of tests and the need for follow-up procedures
- Preparing equipment for use by cleaning and sterilizing it according to protocol
2 to 3 years’ experience
Be responsible for preparing and administering appropriate pharmaceuticals to patients. You will achieve this either by executing a physician’s order or by addressing the patient’s problems and needs.
- Review and execute physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice
- Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient
- Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication
- Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars and collaborating with other healthcare professionals
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures
- 2 to 3 years’ experience as a pharmacist
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Good organizing skills
- Excellent communication skills with a customer-oriented approach
- Integrity and compassion
- Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology
Valid license to practice the profession
Business Development Officers
An active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Apply for Job